These scones are perfect as a part of a nice brunch or just something to eat for breakfast. They are very quick to make and you can use different types of flour. Today I used whole wheat flour and graham flour. Swedes like to eat their scones with butter, jam or cheese, but you can eat them however you want 🙂
Ingredients Serves 2
Cooking time: 20
- 200 ml whole wheat flour
- 50 ml graham flour
- 25 g butter
- 100 ml milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10 g lin seeds
- pinch of salt
- Set oven to 225°C
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and lin seeds in a food processor or by hand.
- Add the butter to the mix. Make sure it is mixed well into the flour.
- Add the milk and mix until you get a sticky dough.
- Flatten the dough out and use a knife or a round shape to cut out your scones.
- Put the scones on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Prick the scones on top with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins until golden.